NOTICE FOR LAND DEVELOPMENT EPM USERS:
Please report any Land Development EPM-related issue to Keith Jefferson at:
Keith.Jefferson@mecklenburgcountync.gov or by phone at (704) 432-0083.
For Code Enforcements projects, please contact your project manager.
Mecklenburg County`s Land Development Electronic Plan Management (EPM) system is an easy-to-use web application designed for developers and County / Town staff to automate the electronic plan submission, intake, routing, review and management of plans.
EPM will help both developers and staff to operate more efficiently through:
- The electronic submission of civil drawings / plans, applications, forms and accompanying documents.
- Online tracking of the development process by both developers and County / Town staff.
- Automatic monitoring and routing of reviews between staff.
- Electronic notifications to developers with comments and plan mark-ups.
- The identification for supervisors of overdue tasks.